- Civic groups select Stop Children’s Cancer as a recipient of their own fund-raising projects.
- Additional funds are contributed by individuals, corporations and foundations
Mark your calendar and join us for these Events around town benefitting Stop Children’s Cancer
Gainesville Harley Hog Roast
- Date: May 19, 2018 Noon till 4:00 PM
- Location: Gainesville Harley Dealership
- Cold Drinks from Crafty Bastards
- Live Music by Sondra Hunt Band
Camp Boggy Creek Send-off
- Date: June 2, 2018
- Location: Gainesville Harley-Davidson
- Sponsored by: Stop Children’s Cancer
- Date: June 9, 2018
- Location: Ironwood Golf Club, Gainesville FL
- Sponsored by: Pat and Tim Dooley
6th Annual Kickin’ It Martial Arts Tournament & Expo
- Date: October 13, 2018– Registration opens at 8:30am, Opening Ceremony at 9:00am
- Location: Gainesville Health and Fitness Center, Gainesville FL
- Sponsored by: Larry Hartfield
- More event details here! Share the Event Flyer!
- Date: Held March 21-22, 2018
- Location: Gainesville, FL
- For 24-hours between 6:00 p.m. March 21st and 6:00 p.m. March 22nd, 2018, The Amazing Give will raise money for local nonprofits through a single online donation platform, providing an easy way to connect donors to the charitable causes they care about most and encourage them to take action. Click here for more details and to Make a Donation!
- On March 22, 2018, the money you spend on a cup of coffee can go toward more than a caffeine fix – it can go toward ending childhood cancer. If you donate the cost of your coffee to Stop Children’s Cancer, you will receive a coffee on the house from a participating business. These businesses include Bagel Bakery and Chef Brothers Cafe (both locations). Raised over $1,400 in this year’s campaign.
- Date: TBD (Flyer attached from this year’s show March 10, 2018)
- Location: Santa Fe College, Gainesville FL
- This judged show is open to all cars, trucks, and motorcycles! There will be a DJ, great food, door prizes, a 50/50 raffle and much more! Show proceeds benefit Stop Children’s Cancer, Inc. For more information call 352-658-1477 or visit www.gainesvillestreetrods.com.